Education Hour Classes
Our adult classes meet on Sundays from 9:45-10:45am:
- Forgive by Tim Keller with Pastor Stu in the Hearth Room
- A Sanctuary People: Tabernacle, Temple, and Church with Pastor Keith in the North Classroom
- Ephesians with Pastor Tag, Jon Papik, and Adam Kauffman in the South Classroom
Come and enrich your heart and mind during this hour of growth and connection!
* Our last day of classes will be Dec.10th. Classes resume Jan.7th with different topics and teachers.
ZYG (Zion Youth Group)
High schoolers & middle schoolers meet together downstairs in the Youth Room. Youth director Kyle Lindgren leads a time of Bible study and prayer, and students enjoy time together sharing about their week and getting to know one another.
Sunday School is available for children aged 3 years through 5th grade. Children meet in the gym downstairs from 9:45-10:00am for a time of singing. Each class (Preschool, Kindergarten/First, Second/Third, Fourth/Fifth) then goes to their classroom for a Bible lesson and activities. The classes return to the gym at 10:45 for pick up by parents or guardians.
The Zion Nursery aims to bless our families by allowing parents to worship and serve while knowing their children are in safe and loving hands. Nursery care assures parents and children that people of every age - even babies - have a special place in our church family. We are glad you are here!
- Infant-side Nursery is for children ages 6 weeks up through "established walker stage", around 14-18 months.
- Toddler-side Nursery is for "established walkers" to 3-year-olds. On the Sunday of the following trimester after their 3rd birthday, children will be moved up to the 3s/4s class.
Both rooms are located downstairs near restrooms. Nursery care is available during both services and also during Education Hour, as well as on Wednesday nights during Zion Connection.